Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,001)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massive Success for Massive Jumble

Jumble Organisers, sisters Adina (left) and April (right) with their friend cakemaker in chief, Ruth   Today's 'Jumble is Massive' organise…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Ann Kozlowski-Hunt

New Turnpike Lane Street Art

Picture: Hugh   A huge 20 foot high street art mural appeared on Waldegrave Road off Turnpike Lane last night. A van parked right next to i…

Started by Hugh

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Reggie Hannan

"Street Art" (Literally) on Colina Mews

On my way between the Massive Jumble and the Organ Factory Cinema this afternoon (more of both soon), I found my first graffiti/ street art…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 21, 2013

Is Harringay the Entrepreneurial Hub of the Borough?

Does data from Companies House suggest that Harringay and Bounds Green are the entrepreneurial heart of the borough? Data from Companies H…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Blossoming Haringey

Yay. Spring is finally here and the blossom is back! Don't forget to share your best pictures of Haringey blossom in the Haringey Blossom F…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Broken Down Van on Green Lanes Causing Queues

At 8.30 this evening an abandoned van was causing tailback on Green Lanes southbound. Avoid for the time being.

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by John D

Harringay Market Party Brings out the Crowds

Sunday saw the market's busiest day ever                                                                                                  …

Started by Hugh

11 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by David Michael Piggott

Chatty Mouse Latest Write of Passage

The latest write of passage                                                                                                                …

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by TBD

Borough United: Free Community Performance at Jackson's Lane

This weekend Jackson's Lane Theatre are staging a play based on the exciting, funny and moving memories and stories of older Haringey resid…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Deaths Last Night in South Tottenham Car Chase

The Metropolitan Police have issued a statement after two men died in a collision early this morning on the Seven Sisters road in North L…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by rosyrose

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service