Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wildflowers at Ducketts Common

Yet again my walk to Wood Green is made 100% better now that the wildflowers at the Frobisher end of Ducketts Common are beginning to bloom…

Started by Liz

2 May 24, 2014
Reply by Alison Johnston

Pictures from the Opening Night at inHOUSE film Festival

I had a fantastic time at the opening party of the inHOUSE Film Festival in the Warehouse District last night. There are still 4 days more…

Started by Hugh

26 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

Flame in Flames on Green Lanes

Picture: Jessica Vos Picture: Matt Cuthbert The Fire Brigade have been in attendance this morning at the building of the former Flame res…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Craine

Grow Wild UK in Harringay

I expect most of Harringay are keen watchers of Countryfile but in case you missed this week's episode, I thought I'd pop a quick post up a…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

3D Printing Project on Woodberry Down, Manor House

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a very innovative community project that's just starting up on the fast changing Woodberry Down Est…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 9, 2014

Schmitz Runs for Cancer Charity

A politician plans to celebrate his 65th birthday by running the London Marathon to raise money for a charity that supports people living w…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by David Schmitz

Ladder Traffic Warden Wins April Fool Award

@harringayonline The parking inspector on Hampden Road wins my #Aprilfoolsday award #Harringay pic.twitter.com/0dV6f0ZXVc — Todd Goulder…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Kris G

New book recycling points in Haringey to raise money for READ International

A short time back a new version of the Community Volunteers programme was quietly launched with us old lags from the CV days invited back t…

Started by Liz

5 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Bridget Hunt

Couples arriving at Haringey Civic Centre to register the borough's first same-sex marriages

A rainbow flag is flying over Haringey Civic Centre today marking the first day that gay couples have been able to register their weddings.…

Started by Liz

11 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by scott m.

Art House Cinema Set For January Opening

The new Crouch End Arts venue ARTHOUSE is scheduled for opening in mid-January. It will have two art event spaces, a theatre and a cinema,…

Started by Hugh

11 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service