Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sainsbury's Square Flats Launching in Hornsey this Weekend

After years of struggle with planning the Sainsbury's / Residential development on Horney High Street comes to life this weekend with the…

Started by Hugh

19 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Happy Opening Day Harringay Local Store (@harringaylocal)

I'm delighted to report that Harringay has a new kid on the block. A big welcome to Harringay Local Store, a new deli and grocer run by H…

Started by Hugh

26 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Harringay passage - your views!

Earlier in the year a friends group for the Harringay Passage was formed, to focus on the passage and how it might be improved. We'd like t…

Started by Alison P

42 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Wallet found - Daniel Elliott

I found this earlier today, please let me know if you know him. Cards but no cash. Have reported it to the police (but told they don't deal…

Started by Alison P

2 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Alison P

Appeal for missing man

I just noticed this appeal for a man missing and last seen in this neck of the woods - hope he turns up soon.  More here: http://www.itv.co

Started by Alison P

0 Dec 14, 2014

Harringay's Nearest A&E Judged 4th Worst in Country

A national Accident and Emergency survey published by the Care Quality Commission this week reports that across the country 8 out of 10 r…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by John W Leach

More Off-Peak Seats in New Great Northern Timetable

The new Great Northern train timetable to be introduced on Hertford North and Welwyn services from 14 December 2014 will create 6,500 mor…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 11, 2014

Revamp planned for Chestnuts Community Centre

From Haringey Council website Better space and facilities for local people could be at the centre of Haringey Council proposals to transfor…

Started by Liz

23 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Black Friday at Sainsburies in the Arena

I noticed the Harringay Sainsburies and the big Tescos by Ikea in Tottenham got a mention in this piece about shopping frenzy and Black Fri…

Started by Alison P

9 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Abi

Remembrance at the "Dazzling St Paul's" Harringay in Pictures

Too rarely these days do I get the chance to go and out photograph just for me. So it was a pleasure this morning to go along to Harringay'…

Started by Hugh

8 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Anna S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service