Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,064)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Botany Course

From the BTCV Following the success of David Bevan's nature conservation course last year, David is again returning to deliver another cour…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 8, 2008

Fantasy v sci fi fiction

I really like Fantasy fiction. This genre usually has a story set in something like medieval times involving battles between good and evil…

Started by Sapphireblue

15 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

A visit to the last ever Greyhound Racing at Walthamstow - a taste of Harringay of yesteryear

Walthamstow Greyound track is about to go the same way as Harringay - instead of a supermarket, a housing developer's about to get his hand…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

Bruce Castle Museum remembers the slave trade

From the Council website: A new work by visual orator and artist Akosua Bambara was unveiled at Bruce Castle Museum last week, commemoratin…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 2, 2008

Bats on the Ladder?

Well, my first question is, 'are there any'? Last night, I went on a bat walk in Tottenham Cemetery and saw quite a few, which was good fun…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

7 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

100 Things to do before you die...

Having had a drink in the Salisbury, visited the Community Gardens and had a meal in Antiplier , here's a few more ideas for things to do i…

Started by Liz

4 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

The Moscow State Circus at Ally Pally

From "Save Ally Pally" The Circus at Alexandra Palace ======================== Over the last couple of years, the AP Trust Board has put o…

Started by Liz

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

4 Week Burlesque/Pole Combo Course in N19 anyone?

Aa, go on.

Started by Hugh

12 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Liz

Haringey Adult Learning- Autumn programme

The Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS) programme for September to December 2008 is now out, with a wide range of day, evening and weeke…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 19, 2008

DVD giveaways on FilmExposed Magazine

Hi kids - picking up on a few comments about the lack of a decent local DVD oulet, just thought I'd let you know FilmExposed is running com…

Started by Sandi

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Sandi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service