Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,062)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BOB

Apparently you can go to the Feis in Finsbury Park today just for Bob Dylan's set and pay a mere £40 - shame they're not doing the same for…

Started by Maddy

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by melanie allen

Tottenham Brewery to Showcase in Devonshire House, Crouch End

Based near Tottenham Hale, Redemption Brewery currently produces five beers: Pale Ale 3.8% Urban Dusk 4.6% Hopspur 4.5% Trinity 3% Porter 5…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Alice Cooper auditioning for "ghouls, depraved wierdos" and more for Ally Pally Halloween show

Alice is performing at Ally Pally on 29th October and will be auditioning for "spectacular ghouls, depraved weirdos and the hottest fire s…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Last few tickets for trip on vintage Piccadilly Line tube train this Sunday

Picture from Ianvisits via Flickr   Organised by the Transport Museum this weekend there is a chance to take a trip in the museum’s 1938 a…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

What did everyone think of David Bevans walk around Railway Fields last night?

Thanks to everyone who came along and a massive thanks to David for giving up his spare time!   I had a fantastic time at Railway Fields la…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Inkjetpack

Women's Running Group - Tonight, 12th May.

If you haven't been following this thread - for women who want to get fit or get back into running, after kids or a break.     Tonight (Thu…

Started by Hazel Gould

4 Jun 16, 2011

Organised cycle rides in the Lee Valley & around London

Some weeks ago we posted about the Orchid Discovery cycle ride organised in the Lee Valley fro 25th June.  Not grabbed you. If you're a kee…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 16, 2011

Toast your local library...

SGRA together with the Friends of Stroud Green Library (FoSGL) is holding a 1st of the Summer Wines tasting event at Stroud Green Library o…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Jun 16, 2011

Barbequtie's tweetin' at us. Anyone seen them?

Barbequtie's had a tweet at us. I had a look around and Time Out seems to rate them so I thought I'd give them a mention. Time Out says:…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 16, 2011

Favourite London Walks

Described by Walk London as "the walking book no home should be without", I have no personal experience of it, but thought it might be of…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service