Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,046)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organised cycle rides in the Lee Valley & around London

Some weeks ago we posted about the Orchid Discovery cycle ride organised in the Lee Valley fro 25th June.  Not grabbed you. If you're a kee…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 16, 2011

Toast your local library...

SGRA together with the Friends of Stroud Green Library (FoSGL) is holding a 1st of the Summer Wines tasting event at Stroud Green Library o…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Jun 16, 2011

Barbequtie's tweetin' at us. Anyone seen them?

Barbequtie's had a tweet at us. I had a look around and Time Out seems to rate them so I thought I'd give them a mention. Time Out says:…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 16, 2011

Favourite London Walks

Described by Walk London as "the walking book no home should be without", I have no personal experience of it, but thought it might be of…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Liz

Help Build the Biggest Bee House in the World!

Given the apparently high levels of interest in bee related stuff on HoL, I thought some readers would be interested in activity next wee…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 13, 2011

Family Peace Walk, all welcome

Family Peace Walk Saturday, June 25     1.30pm St Mellitus Peace Garden, Tollington Park, N4 - 15 minute walk to... 2pm Picnic in the M…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Jun 12, 2011

What did everyone think of the Family Arts picnic at Railway Fields on Saturday??

The lovely Ania was at Railway Fields running a Family Arts picnic on Saturday, which was a huge success!  Ania would appreciate feedback o…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by JD

Cakewalk Revival at Ally Pally

The Cakewalk Revival at Ally Pally last night was amazing! I wasn't expecting it to be exactly "my thing" but the music, the dancing and th…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

Stoke Newington Literary Festival

"A literary festival that's thrown its pretensions in a skip"  The Londonist   Just a week to go to the second Stoke Newington Literary Fes…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

A canter over to Cockfosters - Trent Park Equestrian Centre

I took Isabelle over to Oakwood this morning to the Trent Park Equestrian Centre for her Easter holiday horse-riding treat. We discovered t…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

40 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service