Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,046)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Camden Fringe

The Camden Fringe aims to give anyone the chance to perform and showcase their talents, from very experienced performers and companies to a…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 30, 2011

Wine Appreciation Course Starting in September

After a successful Spring/Summer of wine courses, I'm now taking reservations for my "Classic Wine Regions of France" wine appreciation cou…

Started by Hugo Read

0 Jul 29, 2011

Carshalton Lavender Harvest & Festival - this weekend

I'm currently doing some work in the very eco-aware neighbourhood of Hackbridge in Sutton, south London. There's much to recommend the area…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 29, 2011

Dirt: The filthy reality of everyday life

I saw a poster for this on the tube the other day and I thought this exhibition would be right up the street of some HoL regulars!   Hos…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Liz

Write a story and have it performed at the Thames Festival

If you have a story in you and fancy seeing it performed at the Thames festivals, now's your chance! In the beautiful riverside bandstand…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 29, 2011

Clissold Park playground is open and it looks great!

Wandering through Clissold Park on Saturday, we saw that the playground (which was always fairly rubbish compared to Finsbury Park) that th…

Started by Liz

15 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Haringey celebrates all things 50s for the Story of London festival

The third Story of London festival runs from 1-31 August 2011. This year the festival celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Festival of Br…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 24, 2011

Martial arts class at Bounds Green Primary School

I've been contacted by Phad who runs a martial arts class at Bounds Green Primary School. He started off with a group of friends who wanted…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 24, 2011

50 years of London Architecture - an exhibition

Opening on 21st July and running for 6 weeks, the Architecture Club are staging an exhibition of 50 Years of London Architecture at Ambika…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 21, 2011

Jon Spanyol - Remix Competition - Great Prizes!

Dear fellow Harringay residents,   I'm currently running a remix competition to find a B-side for my upcoming single, "Ignorance Is Bliss".…

Started by Jon Spanyol

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Spanyol

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service