Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ally Pally Torch Party

Hi there,   Is there anyone with tickets to the torch event at Ally Pally tomorrow who knows what entrance to go in? Doesn't say on the tic…

Started by Emma S

17 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Free events in London???

I am hoping to find lots of free outdoor events in London over the next six weeks to occupy visitors and family but some initial 'googling'…

Started by maggie

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by maggie

Abseiling in London: The Castle on Green Lanes

The Castle on Green Lanes, just south of Manor House tube, was today featured by the Telegraph as a venue for abseiling. It was described…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Ian

Haringey Olympics Events and 'Cultural Olympiad'

Here's a round up of Olympics-related events in the borough. The Council are promoting their share as the Haringey 'Cultural Olympiad'.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 21, 2012

Second Chance to win tickets to Holland Heineken House

Did you miss out on getting tickets to the Olympics event up at Ally Pally from the Council's allocation? If you can welcome what's likel…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by n22 person

Knitters alert! Summer on the Green - Tottenham knit-in!

Rachel Taylor - living in Tottenham, is a creative and passionate knitter. She wants to hold relaxed, informal drop-in knitting sessions at…

Started by pamish

6 Jul 18, 2012

Daley Thompson to be Haringey's last Torchbearer

Multiple Olympic decathlon gold medal winner, Daley Thompson, has been named as the last Torchbearer of the day when the Torch Relay com…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by matt

Harringay Masonic Lodge

I received an email this afternoon and have been asked to pass on the following:   Harringay has its own Masonic Lodge, which was founded o…

Started by Hugh

19 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Cycle training and free bike fixing

Over the summer there will be a series of low cost cycle training along with free bike fixing in some of Haringey's parks. The training c…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 14, 2012

Kids Techcamp, Summer 2012

I  stumbled across Tech Camp on the web earlier in the week and thought there may be some parents who might be interested.   Tech Camp i…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 13, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service