Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury present - Sunday 7th of April - The Rick Simpson Quartet

This Sunday at The Salisbury.... The Rick Simpson QuartetRick is based in London playing a wide variety of music, and leads his own group p…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Apr 4, 2013

Click Camera Club

Promising photography group held upstairs at friendly The Step in Bowes Park on the last Thursday of every month. A mix of abilities joi…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 2, 2013

Walking holiday - travel buddy wanted! Turkey, mid March - early April

Hi, I want to walk the Lycian Way in southern Turkey mid March - early April and need a travel buddy cos I can't trek on my own. I love to…

Started by AxP

1 Apr 1, 2013

Calling all Crafters!

The Crouch End Festival Craft Market will take place on Saturday, 8th June with stalls both inside and outside Hornsey Town Hall. Places ar…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

0 Mar 28, 2013

Conservation Volunteers in Haringey get busy for Spring

Whilst Spring seems reluctant to get sprung this year, the Conservation Volunteers are on the starting blocks. So, if you fancy help[ing ou…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 27, 2013

Holloway Arts Festival Programme Promises Blazing June

The Holloway Arts Festival this June celebrates its tenth year with the now signature programme of music, spoken word, film, visual arts…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 27, 2013

Aspects of Education in the Ancient Parish of Hornsey to 1965

6 seminars Thursdays 7pm to 9pm £65 (inc refreshments) 18 & 25 April; 2, 9, 16 & 23 May During April and May John Hinshelwood and…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Mar 24, 2013

SOIL HUMPING at South Harringay Infants School Garden patch in-the-making.

Hi all, If anyone's up for a bit of soil humping this Sunday 24th at 10.00 we'd be glad of the help. If you have a spade or a wheel barrow…

Started by Nemone Mercer

5 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Neil

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday 24th of March - Quadraceratops and The Paul Baxter Quartet

Hello all. This Sunday night at The Salisbury we have some excellent music for you .......  Quadraceratops are a septet playing Cath’s ori…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Mar 22, 2013

Thank you to Music on the Ladder

I came to your Pergolesi concert tonight and enjoyed it immensely - thank you so much.

Started by Maddy

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Anna S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service