Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theft from Motor Vehicles - Cavendish Road

Yet another car was broken into last night at the top of Cavendish Road. The parking bays in the shadow of the church seem to be worst hit.…

Started by WightmanPaul

7 May 26, 2009

Child Snatch Attempt

I would like to make you aware that the following incident happened today. It was made aware to me by a letter given to all parents/guardia…

Started by Birdy_Too

7 May 20, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Keep an eye on your motorbike

From the LCSP meeting on 14th May 2009 Following the theft of two motobikes and the attempted theft of a third, SNT warned motorbike owner…

Started by Liz

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Liz

Salisbury Road on the break - in list again.

There seems to be some organised attempted burglary activity down Salisbury Rd, must have given up on trying the Gardens. They slip the Yal…

Started by Margaret Fowler

6 May 16, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Home Office survey on ending violence towards women and girls

Londoners are being encouraged to take part in the Government's largest-ever public consultation on tackling violence against women and gir…

Started by Liz

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Liz

Gang fight Manor House

Did anyone else see this - forwarded to me: ONE man was shot and two others stabbed after a mass brawl involving up to 50 people broke out…

Started by Sapphireblue

11 May 8, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Effingham Road police presence

Lots of police on Effingham tonight – at least four police cars with blue lights going for the best part of an hour. Anyone know why? Looke…

Started by Eilidh

7 May 5, 2009

Street Walker on Wightman Road

There's a young lady [20-25yrs old] who has taken to importuning, usually around 1-2 am on the stretch of Wightman Road from Cavendish to B…

Started by WightmanPaul

7 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Attempted break-in last night

Hi everyone, I live on Fairfax Road and at about 9pm last night somebody tried to break into our house through our lounge window, which un…

Started by folko ono

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Maddy

Drive by shooting at Holloway

Does anyone else remember Ahmet Paytak. Ahmet use to work at Local Savers food and wine (next to Danube) and unfortunately he and his son w…

Started by Emma

11 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service