Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Waste Bin Collections

Hi folks, I searched before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Can anyone tell me what day garden waste (brown) bin collections are…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

15 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Councillor Surgery Details - Anna Abela

Dear all,  As the newly elected councillor in Harringay, I thought it would be useful to share that I am holding surgeries every fourth Sa…

Started by Anna Abela

0 Jun 19, 2022

Local Elections

This may seem a little odd and probably nobody is now interested. Just to put the record straight. I wrote to the very good and still impro…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

0 Jun 8, 2022

School Streets

Just got a £65 fine for entering one of these in Crouch End that I wasn't aware of - is there a map anywhere that shows the location of all…

Started by Maddy

15 May 19, 2022
Reply by Hugh

How could they get it so wrong? 4,000 votes excluded from Haringey election turnout figures

Six days after the count in Haringey’s borough council elections, 4,098 votes have been added to the turnout following representations…

Started by Paul Burnham

6 May 15, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Voter Turnout Figures for Haringey by Ward

Just confirmed by the Council: Alexandra Park: 50.69% Bounds Green: 37.41% Bruce Castle: 25.43% Crouch End: 45.08% Fortis Green: 45.41% Har…

Started by Hugh

52 May 13, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Last chance to save Black Boy Lane

Today is the day. Vote anyone except Labour! Labour ignored residents' views and decided to spend hundreds of thousands to change the name…

Started by Brian Mahoney

20 May 6, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sending a message with your vote on Thursday

If you are having to vote with a peg on your nose or even not vote because you do not feel represented enough and it's a foregone conclusio…

Started by John McMullan

9 May 4, 2022
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Borough elections 5 May 2022 - statement of persons nominated

Link below to a list who is standing in each ward in Haringey. https://www.haringey.gov.uk/sites/haringeygovuk/files/statement_of_persons_n

Started by Michael Anderson

52 May 3, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

The next four years

It's not only France that will be deciding who takes the big decisions for the foreseeable future. We have our own local elections shortly.…

Started by Brian

53 May 3, 2022
Reply by Brian

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service