Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman HGV Cameras

The Council has said that cameras have been installed a either end of Wightman to control use of the road by HGVs. Out of interest has anyo…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Councillors in Ham+High

The meticulously extracted-from-tweets-and-Senior-Labour-Sources story from HoL has been republished in Ham+High http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/n

Started by pamish

8 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey to Cut Library opening hours by more than a third

The Council Cabinet is to discuss a reduction in branch library opening hours by more than a third. The page for this Tuesday's Cabinet mee…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Liz

Cycling in Harringay Passage

I noticed one of the items on the survey from the traffic workshop was: Allow cycling along Harringay Passage I was under the impression th…

Started by AndrewAW1

27 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by PaulG

Time for a Directly Elected Leader in Haringey?

London holds mayoral elections, allowing the residents of all its boroughs to vote for the candidate they want to see lead the city. Haring…

Started by Hugh

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Robin2

Spotted Flytipping

EDITED BASED ON INFORMATION BELOW - above are some lovely people dumping their stuff on fairfax road.  Thanks to everyone for their advic…

Started by Dan

28 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey Council - Supporting small business Saturday (but not in Harringay?)

An email from the Council this morning led me to the Haringey Council's YouTube channel. On it I saw a host of videos about yesterday's 'S…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by John D

Haringey Green Party calls for transparency on the plans for Hornsey Town Hall

Haringey Green Party calls for transparency on the plans for Hornsey Town Hall and the area surrounding it and condemns the Council's secre…

Started by Martina Weitsch

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Council agree to resettle ten Syrian refugee families

On 15/11 Refugees Welcome Haringey had confirmation that Haringey Council will be resettling ten Syrian refugee families in the borough via…

Started by Lucy Nabijou

3 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Hawes+Curtis plan breaches Mayor's need for affordable housing

Just had a look at their plans, for the Planning Meeting this Thursday. I would have thought that the plan is disqualified as their provisi…

Started by pamish

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service