Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it possible to buy visitor parking permits in person

I ordered some online at the start of last week but obviously they haven't turned up yet (from previous experience they send them special d…

Started by AndrewAW1

5 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Hdv

https://www.facebook.com/HaringeyLeftUnity/posts/1121546217988184

Started by Philip

25 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by DTW

Purple bags?

Can anyone tell me what these are for? Four of these bags - with “sweeper waste” on them - have been dumped near us and they have been ther…

Started by PaulG

2 Jan 23, 2018

Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

On Monday night the Planning sub-committee approved the application to build a 14 storey tower on the Harringay Ladder. Over 100 local resi…

Started by Hugh

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

hornsey library

I've been following the hornsey library discussson with considerable interest as I am a visitor there about twice a week. Like all public b…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Jan 12, 2018

Hornsey Library revamp

I was in Hornsey library this week and there are plans for a major refurbishment, which may involve closing the library for a period of tim…

Started by Maddy

14 Jan 12, 2018
Reply by Maddy

Haringey's "Cabinet Member for Environment" resigns

According to the Ham and High, Haringey is currently without a lead member for transport and environment issues: http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/n

Started by JoeW

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by STEPHEN BRICE

Garden waste collection

As discussed before the new charge for collecting garden waste starts 23rd October. This means pay £75 per year, and that’s to start with,…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

27 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Alyson

Council admits it is actually £300,000 for Chickentown‏

Update on Haringey Council support for Chickentown Papers provided by Haringey Council reveal that the Chickentown venture is set to reach…

Started by Martin Ball

13 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by John D

Running total #5.

Results of the third and fourth week of selections for Labour Party candidates for next May's Council elections. (See update#3 for previous…

Started by pamish

86 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by TimP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service