Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Important: Error on postal ballot instructions

The instructions accompanying at least one batch of postal ballots say that voters should vote for only one candidate. This of course is wr…

Started by David Schmitz

4 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Sarah

Council Hustings

***Haringey Local Election Hustings Question Time*** ● Tuesday 17th April 2018 ● Wood Green Social Club, 3-4 Stuart Crescent Wood Green N2…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 16, 2018

Turning right out of Hewitt Road

I got a PCN recently for turning right out of Hewitt Road. I didn't know that the no right turn signs had put in in 2014 and did not notice…

Started by MLS

12 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Veoliarse

What is point in spending £75 a year on the Garden Waste service if those charlatans don't bother picking it up? Outsourcing shite. 

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

5 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Dolomite Police

Parking permit prices going up 3rd April

The new permit prices are about to come in on 3rd April. I've just ordered a bunch - hopefully they wll still be valid for a couple of year…

Started by Maddy

16 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Planning advice

We have just had a planning application refused. The issue is with a proposed extension to a rear dormer at the back of the house on the to…

Started by Liesbeth de Block

10 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Liesbeth de Block

Local Council Elections 2018 - the Liberal Democrat Manifesto

I am immensely pleased, on behalf of myself and my fellow candidates Karen Alexander and Matt Cuthbert, to place our Manifesto before you.…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Two More Ladder Trees for the Chop

This just in from Haringey's tree officer: 2 trees are being removed shortly within Harringay Ward These trees are subject to an insurance…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by pamish

New Transport Plan Allocates £5M to Alleviate Crouch End Traffic Problems

A new Sustainable Transport Plan has just been approved which sets out the Council's approach to managing the highways infrastructure". I i…

Started by Hugh

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by John D

Parking catch 22.

I have just received  a letter by post reminding me that my parking permit will run out on 19/02/2018. A month too late. I found out my per…

Started by maggie

24 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Madeline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service