Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shout out for Claire!

Could Claire please come down again with her trusty plunger and have a look at the south end of Finsbury Park? After only a relatively ligh…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

FoBTs: research on the social effect of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

THE Gambling Commission has this morning agreed to answer my question about research into FoBTs: 1. Has the Commission conducted any resear…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by TBD

Two £38k Haringey Council Jobs Advertised for Haringey People

**Clive Carter won't believeeeeeeeee this** About the role Haringey is an exciting, challenging and rapidly-changing borough, and we’re loo…

Started by Seema Chandwani

40 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

How Deep is my Pothole?

I tend to think I'm not a bad judge of potholes. I don't report every little dimple. So I was surprised that my report of potholes in Chest…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by TBD

Finsbury Park to host more events to help plug budget holes

Photo: Joseph Mohan With Haringey facing cuts to its budget of more than £144million over the six years to 2016,  it's of little surprise…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Hugh

£80 Fines Threatened as Dog Control Order Looms

Picture: walkingand.org Dogs in Haringey must be kept on a lead on all public streets after April 1 when Dog Control Orders come into forc…

Started by HoL Site Admin

15 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Dick Harris

First collection of new big recycling bin did not go so well..

Yesterday morning was the first time Veolia were due to empty my new massive recycling bin. Did they manage? No. They emptied the food recy…

Started by Anette

41 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Anette

Haringey PCN's

Hi I appealed a PCN I received on Jan 14th on the same day I received it (now 7 weeks ago) and haven't heard back yet. I can't find anywher…

Started by G C

9 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Allie

Cold calls from political parties vs. Telephone Preference Service

Does anyone know if political parties are supposed to abide by the Telephone Preference Service? I just got a cold call from a very nice Li…

Started by adamvietnam

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Planning for ground floor flats

we would really like to extend our ground floor flat by adding a single storey extension down the side to make our tiny kitchen a bit more…

Started by cheryl

3 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by KMcG

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service