Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council Correction: Bins to be put back where they came from!

Following HoL's post about bis being left at arms length fron the gate, Councillor Canver, (Cabinet member for the Environment at Haringey)…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Mr Mustard asks whether London Councils can count

Mr Mustard - one of the Barnet superbloggers - has spotted a teensy maths error at London Councils  - the Quango that keeps bunging up the…

Started by Alan Stanton

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Missed missed missed missed missed collection

My black wheelie bin was missed from the bi-weekly collection last week. Every day they say the'll come back and get it, but they never do,…

Started by ant

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by ant

Council to spend £1.5M on Patching Potholed Roads

New cash has been announced to fix Haringey's badly scarred roads. Photo: Alan Stanton Haringey Council today announced that an extra £1.5…

0 May 21, 2013

Send coffee to Haringey Council offices

Last week Haringey Council sent me my visitor permits - except they forgot to put any postage on the envelope so I had to go to the sorting…

Started by Gina O

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Save Haringey Youth Service Campaign Presses Hitler to their Cause

Okay we're all seen this film pressed into service in various forms before, but it is such a good snippet to play with. On this occasi…

0 May 19, 2013

Problems contacting Haringey Council 11 May 2013?

Has anyone had problems getting through to Haringey Council's emergency number today? Or to the website? I've had several complaints about…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Green Lanes regeneration

Hi everyone - anyone know the latest news on the consultation and which option was chosen for the green lanes redevelopment project? Any id…

Started by Katie Berk

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council's Community cohesion pledge sign-up - What do you think?

Organisations across Haringey are signing up to the borough's community cohesion pledge. The launch of the community cohesion pledge. The…

Started by Hugh

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by Seema Chandwani

TK Maxx /Arena Parking

There was a four-page discussionhere this week about the planning application re customer parking for the TK Maxx at Arena, mostly predicti…

Started by pamish

5 May 7, 2013
Reply by Andy H

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service