Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council Leader Saves Council Money by Working as Road Labourer

In an unexpected move this week, Haringey Council Leader Claire Kober swapped the executive suite for a week mending the streets. In a b…

Started by Hugh

22 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by BBL

Planning Applications

There have been a few new planning applications for HMO's in Harringay and St Ann's wards. If you would like to get the list sent to you e…

Started by Penguin

2 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

St Ann's and Harringay Area Forum - Thursday 11 July at Chestnuts Primary School, Blackboy Lane

This month's area forum is on Thursday July 11 starting at 6.30 pm. This will be at; Chestnuts Primary School, Blackboy Lane N15, and will…

Started by Zena Brabazon

0 Jul 10, 2013

Council Tax summons

Hi all, I've received a summons from Harringay council for non payment of council tax. I received the original bill and forgot to pay it.…

Started by B

13 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by pamish

Beautiful tree being felled today in Conway Road :(

The tree opposite our house in Conway is being felled today - I just found out as the tree surgeons arrived. Apparently, it is not consider…

Started by shilps2

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by pamish

Is there a local journalist or editor ?

Hi, I want to report some news to be published in the newspapers about harringay social services as I am fed up with them! They are providi…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Tottenham Green Leisure Centre

I have been complaining about the dirty conditions at the leisure centre for months now, the standard of cleaning is very poor. Last Monda…

Started by e

8 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by TBD

Error in Lib Dems 'Rat Run' letter

The Lib Dems have distributed a letter to a few Ladder roads, including Hewit Road and Allison Road, entitled 'Rat Running from Wightman Ro…

Started by Geoff

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Notices Requiring the Cutting Back of Hedges

Following the receipt, by residents of Falkland Road, of notices from the Council requiring the cutting back of hedges in circumstances whe…

Started by David Schmitz

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Reducing Ladder traffic queues on Veolia collection days

I'm sure many residents have noticed the inevitable traffic jams following Veolia lorries as they work their way along narrow Ladder one-wa…

Started by Geoff

5 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by cuckoo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service