Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AREA FORUM AND COMMITTEE, 30 SEPTEMBER -STARTS 6.30 PM AT THE CYPRUS KITCHEN

Dear All Our autumn Area Forum and Committee is scheduled for Monday, 30 September, starting at 6.30pm at the Cyprus Kitchen, 628-630 Green…

Started by Zena Brabazon

0 Sep 23, 2013

1,000 new trees planned for the borough

More than 1,000 new trees could be planted across the borough as part of Haringey Council's ongoing commitment to a greener environment. At…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

Spirit of '45

It's rare that I shed tears of helpless laughter. Lots of people I know who've seen it either love or hate Ken Loach's film: "The Spirit of…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Sep 23, 2013

Is Haringey council website offline?

Anyone having a problem getting to haringey.gov I can get to it via my phone but not from 2 different computers at my home. Rest of the in…

Started by Brin

5 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Brin

Attn: Heads in Haringey!

'It said schools which decided to alter their uniform - for example a newly-converted academy that decides to change its emblem - should r…

Started by gilly

15 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by gilly

Council tax refunds

Hello  I am hoping someone can answer this so I can avoid ringing the council and being kept on hold for ages. I have moved out of my fla…

Started by ElleCarumba

4 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Liz

Labour party local candidate selection meeting

The local Labour party are having their selection meeting on Sunday the 14th of September. Could I urge all local members to attend this me…

Started by John McMullan

25 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Time for a 20mph speed limit? Borough-wide 20mph speed limit consultation

Haringey Council have an on-line consultation running until the 31st Oct. http://www.haringey.gov.uk/20mph

Started by Ian

6 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Haringey to Agree High Street Wifi Deal Next Week

Haringey is set to get more public high street wifi in a deal to be agreed next week. Over 10 million Britons log on to high street Wifi…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

What Do They Know?

For people who haven't yet seen it, please take a look at the free website What Do They Know?  It helps access information about UK central…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Trevor J

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service