Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cuts to Day Care Centres, Children's Services and Youth Services

According to a LibDem message emailed today :-  Local LibDem Councillors were very concerned about the cuts and knew there were other way…

Started by John D

8 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by John D

Eight post-Cannes 2014 visits but not all because of Cannes; and no contracts signed

In January 2015 Haringey Council were bullish in boasting about the outcomes from attending MIPIM 2014: 'Many contacts with developers and…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 3, 2015

Tax Dodging Bill Campaign and Meeting with Catherine West

Hi all, I hope you've been enjoying the few moments of sun recently! I campaign with ActionAid and thought I'd do a post about the Tax Do…

Started by Sophie

19 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Natasha Adams

The six companies sponsoring Haringey Council to go to MIPIM 2015

So who are the companies sponsoring Haringey Council's participation at MILPM 2015, held in Cannes 10-13th March? According to an Freedom…

Started by Martin Ball

15 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Joe

Tottenham is officially a demolition site

On 9th February the council published an 'Initial Demolition Notice' confirming its plans to knock homes on the Love Lane Estate, in Totten…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

PRESS freedom and corruption indices

IS IT merely coincidence that unrelated global indices for press freedom and lack of corruption, appear to tally at the top? Typically, its…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Saving the day centres

Saving the Day Centres Haringey has modelled its budget proposals on the Local Government Association’s Adult Social Care Efficiency Progra…

Started by Michael Fitzpatrick

0 Feb 19, 2015

Health and Wellbeing Strategy Consultation 2015-18

Our current Health and Wellbeing Strategy comes to an end in 2015. It was published in 2012 and has provided Haringey with its overarching…

Started by Peter

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Peter

Save the BBC Studios - petition at Change.org

Save the BBC Studios - petition at Change.org Haringey Council propose to unbrick the arches that form the outer wall of the 1936 BBC TV…

Started by Omotn

15 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey Council Road Safety Consultation ends Sunday - my chance to rant about Wightman pavements

Input into Haringey's Sustainable Transport Works Plan which identifies the highways, street lighting maintenance and improvement programme…

Started by Liz

12 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service