Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any having problems with Virgin Internet

.....the blue light on my modem is not coming on ... Anyone else on virgin having problems?

Started by C-hemp

9 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Failing Finnish phone franchise, finally felled; flogged to the Beast of Redmond

WHEN a couple of years ago, the Beast of Redmond effectively took a stake in a past successful mobile phone company, some compared the deal…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Sep 8, 2013

Apprenticeship event, Haringey Civic Centre, Wednesday 14th August 2 to 6 pm

Lynne Featherstone MP has organised an apprenticeship event to take place at the Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green N22 8LE. You can read…

Started by David Schmitz

5 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

What is a qualified electrician? Is my BS7671 certificate valid?

Some time ago a NICEIC-qualified electrician rewired part of my flat and gave me a BS7671 certificate. More recently, a friend of mine hire…

Started by Isabelle

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Lesley G

Would you leave your cable TV package for a few watchable channels on the internet?

When I have been reading articles and watching videos about progressing TV technology it becomes so clear and obvious that our TV watching…

Started by Marek

7 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Marek

Demo of the iPad-killer: empathy or schadenfreude?

Techie stuff Are you more of an empathiser or a schadenfreuder? Even for Apple fans, its surely hard not to feel some human empathy with St…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Virgin Media outage

Just had another twenty-four hours without Virgin broadband or TV - after being put on hold to the customer services for twenty minutes, th…

Started by Maddy

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by JJ B

50 tips for renters

An impressive list of tips and help from MoneySavingExpert.com was in my inbox today. Definitely worth having a look 50 tips for renters

Started by Liz

0 Jun 26, 2013

Anyone else had no Virgin internet?

Mine's been down for almost three days, and only just been fixed. It was an area problem, not just our household, so wonder who else on HoL…

Started by Maddy

10 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

TV RECEPTION

We are experiencing a problem with the digital reception for most channels, including BBC1/2. We have tried to work through every step poss…

Started by TBD

5 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by TBD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service