Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virgin broadband problems 23/04/2015?

Hi there Anyone having intermittent connection problems with Virgin Broadband over the last few days? Gmail in particular either doesn't lo…

Started by LSquared

7 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by tulips

Virgin Broadband and Cable down in N4 all day.

If it's effecting you make sure you call and get them to refund you for the day. Don't pay for something they are not providing.

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

The price of a stamp to go up again at the end of the month

Started by Liz

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by pamish

An Apple engineer talks candidly about the new Macbook

AN APPLE engineer talks candidly about the features of the new 2015 Macbook.  The Mexican gentleman's laugh is so infectious, that I urge c…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 13, 2015

A BUS strike today. Also, there's another bus strike on 13th. And there's a further one scheduled for the 16th

STROUD Green & Harringay library was shut this morning when I went along. I thought they were on strike but it appears that the staff c…

Started by Clive Carter

19 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Mark Smith

Virgin media - no service

Hey guys I am just wondering if I am the only one with problems with Virgin Media. They cut the service last Saturday, without any warning,…

Started by Fernando

8 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Fernando

Random post

Is anyone finding that they regularly get letters for other houses?  I live in number one and at least a couple of times a week get letters…

Started by Betty Careless

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Madeline

02 coverage

I have just bought a new phone and am now with Tesco Mobile, which uses O2. However the signal at home on the Ladder seems intermittent. I…

Started by Josephine

3 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Tell Citizens Advice UK about your experiences of registering for a GP

Citizens Advice want to hear about your experience of registering with a GP. Was it easy? Difficult? Please complete a quick 3 minute surve…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 19, 2015

Contact number for North London Delivery office, Bush Industrial Estate

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I'm trying to find a contact telephone number for the lovely delivery office up near Tufn…

Started by Sharon

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Graeme Holmes

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service