Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi there

Anyone having intermittent connection problems with Virgin Broadband over the last few days? Gmail in particular either doesn't load at all or partially loads then times out. Https sites also seem to be worse than normal ones.

The problems are worse on PCs than I-things

I think there's a routing problem somewhere, so if you are having similar problems please report them to Virgin so they can work out what is going on!

Tags for Forum Posts: broadband, virgin media

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tried turning it all off and on again ?

On my side yes. Have not had much luck trying to get Virgin to restart their DNS servers though...

YES! thank goodness its to only us.  had intermittent problems all week.  VM say it is a known issue that should be fixed now or before the end of today.  fingers crossed 

We moved from Sky last year because the service was so frustrating but I have to say Virgin has been a huge disappointment. The service is far worse than Sky in that it is constantly dropping out and it would be useless for anyone wanting to work from home. We spend more time with it not working and are constantly re-booting the router. Numerous calls to Virgin haven't resolved the problems. Has any one had a similar experience?
Yes!

That doesn't sound right at all. We've been with Virgin for years and it's been good, only an occasional problem solved quickly. Sounds like you have an unresolved problem, I would get an engineer round again to have a good check.

They have been upgrading the area. Our TV, broadband and occasionally the phone was out for 3 days. Ask for a refund

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service