Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,545)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

An Invitation to our Councillors and MP

Tuesday January 29th, 7.30pm, at the Civic Centre, Wood Green. The final betting premises licence hearing for Green Lanes is due to be hea…

Started by PeterPiper

1 Jan 25, 2008

North London Waste Plan

Message from the North London Waste Partnership: Councils in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest are…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by matt

Christmas Tree Collection

That annual conundrum, "How do I get rid of the Christmas tree?" Personally I chop mine up and bag it - now in the wonderful garden recycl…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Overlooked Architechtural Detailing on Green Lanes

Like many people I often hurry down a street eyes to the front fixed on reaching my destination. But from time to time, I cast my eyes alof…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Local Kids Magazines

I guess if you've got kids you'll know about this, but in case you don't, for your interest - Exposure and Junior Exposure

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Helen1

Anyone else make the mistake or driving to Sainsbury's today (Saturday)?

Complete chaos! The car park was almost completely gridlocked - apparently it had been like that for most of the day. 30 - 45 miniute exit…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Falkland/Fairfax Open Space

The Lib Dems have been leafletting the area this weekend about the Open Space. If you missed the leaflet, see below. The contact names are…

Started by Helen1

1 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by matt

Harringay Makes the Gambling Act 2005, Front Page News!

I feel that perhaps I owe the community an explanation for bringing our High Street to national attention. I have to admit that I didn’t ex…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Jan 18, 2008

"Metrobet" (corner of Warham) Gambling Licence Application Goes to Appeal

This is where it starts to get really difficult. As expected Metrobet have lodged an appeal at the magistrate's court against Haringey Coun…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service