Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog shit

Yesterday I came a cropper trying to navigate a pram and a toddler past a pile of dog shit in the passage right outside the entry to SHJS.…

Started by Alison P

37 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Anette

get your bike tuned up for free in Finsbury Park this Saturday, 12-3pm

For the next 7 Saturdays you can take your bike for a free check and tune-up in parks around Haringey. The mechanics will be in Finsbury Pa…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Buy a Map Online From Haringey Council

Residents can now buy Ordnance Survey maps online through a new service being offered by Haringey Council. See Haringey Council's web page…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Splinx

The Council take the Traffic Bull by the Horns........or was that the mouse?

This from Haringey Council's website today: Haringey Bans Turn in New Road Safety Scheme Monday 18 February 2008 Motorists will be banned…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Alison P

are you sick of urine and vomit in the Passage?

The Council are currently consulting on extending its street drinking ban, but for some reason they think the Harringay Passage is not a pr…

Started by Adam

3 Feb 17, 2008
Reply by Anette

Would you Like £10,000 for your Pet Local Project? 31st March Deadline.

This from Haringey Council's website and thanks to Adam for bringing it to my attention. Haringey Council's popular Making The Difference…

Started by Hugh

12 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Residents' Priorities for Harringay - from Recent Discussions

There's been lots of discussion recently on this site about what people would like to see improved or changed in Harringay. What's not clea…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

A Different Take on Haringey

The following from an article the Wimbledon Guardian: Haringey is part of a group of London boroughs which is among the richest parts of E…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 15, 2008

23 Businesses Currently For Sale in Harringay

I couldn't believe how many. Have a look in the new group - Harringay Watch - Businesses for Sale and for Lease . Click on View All at the…

Started by Hugh

13 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Survey - Thanks

Thank you to the 40+ people who've responded to the survey so far. I'm not doing this to puff myself up. My hope is that when we get suffie…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service