Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NI5 HUA

To the driver of NI5 HUA, a Black Range Rover, which was parked on the bus stop at Manor House outside the Finsbury park gate this evening…

Started by John McMullan

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by pamish

Zam's Fried Chicken have applied for late opening

Just wandering past the bottom of Seymour Road, I noticed that Zam's have applied for a late opening licence until 2am, 7 days a week. Det…

Started by Liz

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Milo

Planning & Licensing Updates

Weekly planning list includes: Wightman, Falkland, Willoughby and The Beaconsfield. In Licensing, there's a late night application fro Za…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

Metropolitan Care & Repair Scheme

Hiya Did anyone else get a letter through the post regarding the Anti-Burglary Support Project? Well incase you didn't, here are some detai…

Started by Iona

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Liz

Mice: Harringay's other dirty secret

... the other one being cockroaches. Everyone in North London knows the ladder/gardens is infested with mice. Despite living in some scumm…

Started by Cml

24 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Cml

A Brieifing on HMOs from the Council

This morning I received the attached briefing from Councillor Nilgun Canver about the situation with HMOs. Nilgun mentioned that it comes a…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by matt

Extended hours for Citizen's Advice Bureau

The CAB in Turnpike Lane will now open on Tuesday and Thursday from 5pm to 8pm in response to a flood of calls for help through the ecomomi…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 28, 2009

Shelton Hotel - Update

For anyone who apposed the proposal for the Shelton Hotel to extend their premises, a meeting has been set for Monday 2nd Februry for peopl…

Started by Birdy_Too

26 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

What would you suggest for a Harringay food walk?

Hugh mused in this post about guided food walks what form a Harringay food walk might take. I guess no food walk would be complete withou…

Started by Liz

17 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

The Name Harringay is a Vehicle for Joined Up Planning.

Sorry this is a bit long, it's about traffic. Why haven’t I got the Hump with all this Chicanery The members of the Community of Harringa…

Started by WightmanPaul

47 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Barbara Kentish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service