Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

visitor parking permits

Haringey has stopped issuing paper permits.  To buy 'virtual' ones there is an elaborate process of registration, explained in a long and t…

Started by Ruth Valentine

16 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by sharon

Crouch Hill underground reservoir

I thought that HoL historians might like this short clip of the underground reservoir at the corner of Ferme Park & Mount View Roads th…

Started by PeterPiper

6 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by michaelw

Fencing off of Finsbury Park Reservoir

The Council's head of leisure services has today sent an email in the following terms to all local councillors: "Dear Councillors and Colle…

Started by David Schmitz

38 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by michaelw

Low flying jet fighter this morning

Anyone see that low flying jet fighter that flew over Wood Green this morning. I didn't see it but heard it and thought it was coming down.…

Started by Doodle

27 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by Joe H

Evening primrose and gold finches

These flowers have been coming up (as weeds) every Autumn in parts of my garden. Eventually they go to seed and die.  If I don't pull them…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Successful Tree for Streets application! Now Im crowd funding - Lothair Road South & Alroy Road?

Hi there, We have been discussing this initiative on Harringay Ladder Healthy Streets - " Trees for Streets" is a charity backed by Haringe…

Started by TTTH

1 Oct 7, 2021
Reply by Jim Walsh

Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

Having been refused two previous apps for the corner of Whittington Road, 3G now have the pleasant green space opposite the Ambulance Stati…

Started by Richard Matz

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

Disability Action Haringey

From an email received ... Disability Action Haringey is a new charity that was formed in 2020 with the aim of supporting disabled people i…

Started by kas

2 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by kas

Next week at Karamel

Next week Live at Karamel… Karamel.London    Thursday 14th of October at 8pm The Jon Onabowu Trio Strap in for an eclectic night of live…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Oct 6, 2021

Petrol Queues

Can anyone tell me if things are back to (some kind of) normal yet at the petrol station next to Sainsbury's on Green Lanes? Or any other n…

Started by David

4 Oct 4, 2021
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service