Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

200 Playing Fields Sold off

Ministers have approved the sale of more than 200 school and community playing fields, despite repeated promises to protect them. Even in…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Latest Planning Applications

New list added here - includes applications for Wightman, Green Lanes, Warwick & Hewitt.

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 28, 2009

£440 Funding Boost for Street Lighting

Department for Transport £440m Funding Boost for Street Lighting The government has announced that local authorities can now bid for furth…

Started by Karen Alexander

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by John D

"Licensing the landlords" - tackling the Rachmans of Haringey

As discussed in previous threads, Radio 4 have put together a 'Face the Facts' about unscrupulous landlords with a focus on Haringey. John…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Alison P

I think ive spotted two conversions near Bruce Castle Park, and need some advice

Took a good look today at both of them on my walk to and from the park and cannot find them on Harringey Planning Services. They are: 95 Bi…

Started by VIX

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by VIX

Harringay Bird Watch

and I'm not talking about walking along Green Lanes in this hot weather... I spotted, If you'll excuse the pun, a Greater Spotted Woodpeck…

Started by David Deane

12 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by matt

Alroy Road - over capacity of building plot (HMO?) please help....

Hi I hope that you can help. The (non-resident) landlord of the premises next to my home has appealed against the demolition of his outhou…

Started by TTTH

17 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Photos and videos from the 2009 Fairland Park Summer Party

http://qurl.com/zzkv5 Thanks to everyone who came to the party. Our next event is an outdoor screening of 'Mama Mia' on Saturday 19th Sep…

Started by Adam

0 Jul 23, 2009

A big thank you for the Hewitt Road Big Lunch

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan and Seemah for organising the Hewitt Road Big Lunch yesterday, and to everyone else who helped…

Started by Malcolm

2 Jul 22, 2009

HMO watch

For those who don't know - HMO=Housing in Multi Occupancy (or is it 'with'?) - these are often illegal conversions done without planning pe…

Started by Sapphireblue

9 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service