Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highgate Literary & Scientific Institution

I'd never heard of the Highgate Literary & Scientific Institution till I got an email from Catherine at BCTV giving notice of a new b…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 9, 2009

Transport Forum 7/9/09

A couple of points of Harringay interest - The Council is applying to TfL for a further £100K in 2010/11 to continue improvements to Wight…

Started by John D

1 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Liz

Stroud Green Library has new community space

Word from the Stroud Green library about the use of the flat above the library discussed recently "We’ve taken possession of the flat abov…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 8, 2009

Fresh plans for Alexandra Palace expansion

PLANS have been submitted to expand the capacity of one of Haringey's most famous landmarks. Bosses at Alexandra Palace want to expand the…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 7, 2009

Planning Applications Update

New applications this week for Lothair & Cavendish. See the planning page.

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 7, 2009

Anyone see Boris in Finsbury Park?

Anyone see (or take part in) the bike convoy from Finsbury Park led by Boris Johnson yesterday? Source: Haringey Indy

Started by Liz

0 Sep 5, 2009

Your street: quick survey

A subject very dear to my heart.I am reposting this from the excellent Neighbourhoods blog by Kevin Harris: Sustrans DIY Streets project i…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adam

Clover Marg ad filmed in Finsbury Park

Ooh, ooh, ooh.........marg ad filmed in Finsbury Park - if that sort of thing turns you on.

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Henry North

Late license applied for, for the old Captains Kabin kebab shop opp Harringay Gdns

News from Ian Sygrave (chair of the Local Community Safety Partnership). He has come accross a small ad in the Hornsey Journal regarding a…

Started by Sapphireblue

5 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Planning Applications Update

One application for our area this week - Woodlands Park Road. See planning page for more info.

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 3, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service