Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is the Fruit City map. To add a tree, <<click here>>...

http://www.fruitcity.co.uk/map/ looks like the nearest is "Grazebrook rd, Fig Tree"

Started by Dan McQuillan

0 Jul 2, 2010

Five-a-side plans for Finsbury Park

From the Haringey Council website Plans to build 10 new five-a-side football pitches in Finsbury Park are to be put out for public consult…

Started by Liz

104 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Finsbury Park 5 A Side Football Centre Consultation

The purpose of this planned consultation is to consult on: - the proposal of developing of a 5-a-side football centre within Finsbury Park…

Started by Hugh

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Haringey wins award for work on Green Lanes

Haringey Council last night won an award from the local government MJ magazine to recognise its work in making Green Lanes a safer place ov…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by pamish

Latest Harringay Planning Applications

This week applications in: Burgoyne Rd Falkland Rd Finsbury Pk Ave Rutland Gds Turnpike La See Application list here

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jul 1, 2010

Guard your good gratings lest they be gone

A posting about gratings, eh.............now I know my life's taken a wrong turn! I just happened to notice in passing the other day that w…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 30, 2010

Get Moving Week 28 June to 4 July - free activities for adults

Haringey is offering a full week of free activities. Adults (aged 16 and over) have the opportunity to try out a number of classes, free,…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 28, 2010

"The Beautiful Harringay Society" 1908

Were our forebears leading our way to I love Harringay? (Article clipped from The Bystander, 1908)

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 27, 2010

New river boundary

Hi, have just moved to the haringay ladder, next to the 'new river'. Has anyone got any advice or info about living with it? Responsibilty…

Started by Nicholas

11 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Barbara Kentish

Race for Life Finsbury Park, 25th July

Race for Life is Cancer Research UK's flagship event, with over 230 events taking place across the UK. Read our story so far and find out h…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 26, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service