Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

N4 takes fourth place in house theft list

Research carried out by moneysupermarket.com has identified the top 20 hotspots for home theft insurance claims. London households are the…

Started by Hugh

9 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Mr Toad celebrates jackpot makeover at Harringay's hidden wildlife treasure

Mr Toad, and his friends, Newty, Froggy et al are partying today at Railway Fields to celebrate the completion of the restoration of the po…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kamila

Jiminy cricket! A plague on my house?

Snapped this little fella just now. Every time I open a window of late, I seem to get one of them in the house. Are they just being scare…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Mr Growbag

Haringey Adult Learning autumn courses open for registration

Enrolment is now open for the autumn courses run by the Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS). Courses start in September and run until D…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 13, 2010

Trees on Offer from the Tate

The Tate Gallery has asked for the following message to be circulated round local community organisations. Can you suggest a home? "We hav…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 12, 2010

Knowing Through Growing - lend a hand with the new growing space at our local library

More from Transition Crouch End & Transition Finsbury Park about work on the unused space behind Stroud Green Library discovered and br…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 11, 2010

Latest Planning Applications List

See our planning page. Included this week are Portland Gdns, Conway Road & Sydney Road.

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 9, 2010

A much deserved Good Neighbour Award to my neighbour Bambos

Bambos lives a few doors away. I'm giving him my Good Neighbour Award for......for....well for being an all round good neighbour. He and…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 9, 2010

Channel 4's The Curfew Game

Anyone else get an invite to this? An online mental challenge game set in a 2027 UK police state. I' just starting to play around. Take…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Lothair Road South

Hi all, I am moving back to Harrinagy after spending six months in kingston. My wife, son and I am moving to Lothair Road South south and…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Anna Taylor

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service