Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Royal Mail deliveries - magazines

Many of you will remember the saga of the missing Royal Mail deliveries back in 2021/2 - as set out here: Help make the case to get Royal M…

Started by Alison P

10 Jan 17
Reply by Joanna

Bus 41

Impossible to get from Tottenham to Archway on the same bus: bus terminates at various random stops ( Abbotsford Avenue, Hornsey Station, C…

Started by BibaLiba

7 Jan 12
Reply by Elizabeth M

New year's resolutions for the area

So I was thinking about making a new year's resolution about doing something for the area over the next year. I was going to commit to alwa…

Started by Jo B-S

4 Jan 12
Reply by Liz

New platform refreshment kiosk at Hornsey rail station

A pleasant surprise yesterday was to find a refreshment kiosk called Moonlight Cafe has opened on the southbound platform 1, serving coffee…

Started by andy thomas

0 Jan 12

Our Christmas Tree

I want to say Thank You to the Traders for the Christmas Tree by the Salisbury. Lovely to see it there again!

Started by Pat C

10 Jan 11
Reply by Michael Anderson

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application

Notices have gone up in Finsbury Park and in the Enfield and Haringey Independent (20 December) concerning new licence applications from Kr…

Started by Konrad B

4 Jan 6
Reply by David Martin

Massive Cuts to Haringey Libraries on Way - Feed in to Consultation to Say No!

Happy New Year folks. Massive cuts to Haringey's libraries and library services in the pipeline. Can I remind Haringey locals that the libr…

Started by Gio Iozzi

1 Jan 4
Reply by pamish

Lovely cherry tree going on Sydney Road

Very sorry to see that one of the beautiful pink flowering mature cherry trees is going to be felled on Sydney Road. I certainly hope it wi…

Started by Christina Davis

3 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Sophie D

How we slowly lose our buildings heritage

Some loss of heritage is dramatic and comes with earshattering demolitions. The most recent such loss in Harringay was the destruction of t…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 27, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Merry Christmas and A Healthy Happy New Year

Hello I wanted to say a very ‘Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year’ to all those clients who have trusted me with their gardens in…

Started by Deborah Baxter

1 Dec 25, 2023
Reply by Doodle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service