Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a christmas song from a local band for you!

Started by Andy H

0 Dec 22, 2010

New website for St Paul's Anglican Church

The church on Wightman Road (corner of Cavendish), St Paul's Harringay has a website. Lots of it seems to be under construction but the hom…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 22, 2010

Ward Road Traffic Casualty Statistics

Attached is a speadsheet derived from Ward road traffic casualty statistics over the past decade.  I have made cumulative comparisons and f…

Started by WightmanPaul

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

The Jubilee People's Millions - apply before Feb 4th 2011

As the blurb on the website says Got a great idea for a project to inspire your community? Want to involve local people working together to…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 22, 2010

'Olympic themed event' proposed for Finsbury Park, Aug 2012

Next Tuesday, the Council's cabinet will be taking a decision on a proposed 'Olympic themed event' for Finsbury Park, Aug 2012. The event i…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by matt

Update on Ladder rat running petition

After just a week - and the week before Christmas at that - we have 264 signatures on the petition. Cllrs Gina Adamou and Karen Alexander h…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 21, 2010

Update on plans of where to spend TfL's £1.2m for Harringay

In my last post on this subject which covered the first meeting, I wrote "This really is a great opportunity to make some significant quali…

Started by Hugh

91 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Does anyone know a Miranda Sherriff?

Let me know if you do - we have an Xmas card addressed to her at our address but we don't know her.

Started by Alison P

2 Dec 21, 2010

My Christmas Wish List no 2: Can we help to get Area Assemblies to work?

Those of you who have been on the site for a while will know another of my (many) obsessions is the Area Assembly which I have many problem…

Started by Liz

11 Dec 21, 2010

Winter in the Harringay Online Flickr Pool

Some lovely winter pictures beginning to appear in the Harringay Haringey Flickr pool including this fun one of sledging down Hewitt Road b…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service