Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,543)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Government proposes planning powers for local people

The Government has announced "radical" reforms of the planning system that it says will enable local people to shape the character of the n…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Does anyone use Foursquare?

I hear more and more about services on smart phones that use location-based services. One of them is Foursquare. At its most basic, as I u…

Started by JeremyS

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Council beats Paddy Power over Seven Sisters premises

The following just released from the Council: Haringey Council welcomed a government Inspector's dismissal of an appeal by Paddy Power Boo…

Started by Hugh

9 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Want to learn something new in 2011? Courses and activities at St Ann's Library

St Ann’s Library Cissbury Road, London, N15 5PU Tel: 020 8489 8775 Opening Times: Mon to Fri 9-7 and Sat 9-5 Haringey Adult Learning Servi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 3, 2010

I think my insurance company really really loves me

Just received the following text from my car insurer: Hi, please take care in the cold weather. If you have to drive take a spade, food an…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by British Transport Police

Stroud Green Library receives rare signed Eric Carle print

Over a thousand primary schools and libraries were entered in an online prize draw to receive a rare signed print from Eric Carle, (you may…

Started by Liz

4 Dec 3, 2010

Latest Planning Applications List

Bit late this week; sorry guys, been up to my neck at work. Two for our area: Cert of lawfulness for an eight-bed conversion on Wightman…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 3, 2010

Feeding our feathered friends

As the chill winds blow across Harringay, you may have noticed a lot more frantic bird activity in the neighbourhood as the hunt for food b…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Liz

£50k lottery money for Chelsea or Haringey - it's your vote

The following from Bernadette Riganti, Neighbourhood Manager, West Green and Bruce Grove Neighbourhood: On Thursday 25 November a public…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Woodlands Park Nursery - Outstanding

Woodlands Park Nursey have just got an outstanding Ofsted report. The report covers nursey and after school club provison but not the free…

Started by Liza

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Germana

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service