Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on plans of where to spend TfL's £1.2m for Harringay

In my last post on this subject which covered the first meeting, I wrote "This really is a great opportunity to make some significant quali…

Started by Hugh

91 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Does anyone know a Miranda Sherriff?

Let me know if you do - we have an Xmas card addressed to her at our address but we don't know her.

Started by Alison P

2 Dec 21, 2010

My Christmas Wish List no 2: Can we help to get Area Assemblies to work?

Those of you who have been on the site for a while will know another of my (many) obsessions is the Area Assembly which I have many problem…

Started by Liz

11 Dec 21, 2010

Winter in the Harringay Online Flickr Pool

Some lovely winter pictures beginning to appear in the Harringay Haringey Flickr pool including this fun one of sledging down Hewitt Road b…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Harringay as film set for French TV film

Walking back from the Finsbury Park Astoria with some other folks from HoL this afternoon we came across a film crew on Wightman Road just…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road gritters take a bow

No not the council, but a note of thanks and acknowledgement must go to all those residents who came out yesterday afternoon onto wightman…

Started by Dermot

14 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Severe weather update for Haringey & location of grit bins in Harringay and borough-wide

These in from the council:   Severe weather update from Haringey List of grit bins Map of grit bins

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by pamish

No buses on Green Lanes

Just walked back from Manor House tube and passed four empty 141s abandoned in the snow. In the other direction I saw five "not in service"…

Started by Maddy

11 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Ladder rat run campaign - can you help?

To ensure we reach as many people as possible with this campaign, to compliment the online petition, we've also produced a paper-based vers…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Planning Application for Hornsey Depot (Hampden)

According to the Haringey Council Planning webpages, the application for the provision of a carriage-cleaning facility at Hornsey station,…

Started by John D

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service