Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman road - surely 6 lane junction at north end creates extra traffic?

There's a lot of ongoing discussions on this site regarding local traffic issues, with the volume of traffic on Wightman road a key issue,…

Started by michaelw

80 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by michaelw

Multi[per]plexed

Wood Green has two multiplexes; the Vue, which has six screens and Cineworld which I think has even more. Both show exactly the same blockb…

Started by Kit

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kit

UNRULY DRIVERS!!!!!!!!

while i was walking down turnpike lane today at about 1pm, was crossing over when a car decided to do a U-Turn inches away from me which ob…

Started by thekla

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Andy H

Correction - Latest Harringay Planning Applications

Corrected post.   Seems like Haringey are now sending out decisions lists as well as applications one. Both look exactly the same. So today…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 17, 2011

Jobs now available with the 2011 Census

Another reminder at Area Assembly last Thursday that the 2011 Census will soon be upon us on 27th March 2011 and that there are lots of job…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 17, 2011

artists and creative's! come to 'the village' the live/work warehouse community off green lanes

room + studio available http://www.wix.com/felixwrote/warehouse thanks x

Started by Haringey Arts

0 Jan 14, 2011

Who's parking in your street at night?

On Sunday night I was helping one of the mysterious big van drivers in my street get out of the snow. He obviously didn't have a shovel in…

Started by John McMullan

12 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Rat Running Petition Submitted

The Ladder rat running petition was submitted today. You may remember that this developed as a result of the initial plans to use TfL's Gre…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 12, 2011

Beckham moves to Haringey ...

... for a spot of training with Spurs.   Apparently Victoria was spotted in Thomas & Co estate agents over the weekend with the boys,…

Started by matt

0 Jan 9, 2011

Hornsey and Harringay train stations shut in the late evenings due to engineering works

First Capital Connect have published the following advice on late night northbound closures to our local stations next week:   Click here…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 8, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service