Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMOs

I was at a meeting last night where a council officer said that the guidelines for HMOs have changed in Haringey: Now a household is only c…

Started by Rachella

16 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Anette

The Ladder Cricket Club - looking for new members

The Ladder CC was set up 2007 - we are a social, nomadic team with players of varying abilities. We play evening matches on Wednesdays at A…

Started by Adam

20 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Adam

Time Banking for Harringay

My work currently finds me at the point where social media, public services, innovation and 'community' interface. Right now it seems hard…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Susan Penny

Free water saving devices from Thames Water

Maybe everyone knows this but me, but just discovered by the power of Twitter, that Thames water offer free water saving devices Free stuff…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 18, 2011

Dental road show comes to Haringey

Access to dentists in Haringey is easy says NHS Haringey’s dental team as its road show kicks off next week. NHS Haringey's dental teams w…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 17, 2011

The Mall Wood Green searching for models

The Mall Wood Green hopes to turn four of their shoppers into the next catwalk kings and queens with their Face Of The Mall 2011 competitio…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 17, 2011

How it will happen... a CPZ ceases to be anything more than revenue generation

So young Boris, the articulated lorry driver working for O'Hanlon's in Walthamstow* has a problem. Tomorrow morning he needs to get from hi…

Started by John McMullan

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

5 1,000 quid grants a month available to amateur sports clubs

The Daily Telegraph, in partnership with RBS, will now help communities by awarding five £1,000 support packages each month for the next ye…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 16, 2011

£140 cashback on iphones

I'm not pimping the iphone, some love 'em; others don't. But if you are planning tto get one, my email box today had a pretty decent offer…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 15, 2011

Flu epidemic?

I have been pole-axed by this flu strain, indoors for 7 days now. I HAD a flu jab in early Dec...so much for that. One adult daughter had i…

Started by Sapphireblue

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Abi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service