Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Councillor says Balls to 2005 Betting Shop Legislation

Last week, courtesy of a kind invitation from Nilgun Canver,  Liz and I attended a local meeting where 'ordinary people' met some of Labour…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Job opportunity: Patchwork Farm, Hackney - Coordinator + 4 apprentice growers (unpaid positions)

Please respond/inquire directly about these jobs to Growing Communities Are you ready to help drive a food growing initiative that will pus…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2011

Free Draughtbusting Workshop

offered by Transition Crouch End Sunday 30th Jan 1-4pm   Would you like to make your home warmer and cosier, and reduce energy bills withou…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Liz

Apprenticeships open days

Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS) has launched a new drive to encourage more young people to take up apprenticeships. The service will…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 28, 2011

******* facebook

Just a cautionary warning to anyone using facebook and thinks the privacy settings prevent strangers contacting you by an email address tha…

Started by Lesley Ramm

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Liz

HEALTH WALKS IN HARINGEY

Supported by NHS Haringey and Haringey Council with venues/days/times across the borough. I attend the Priory Park walk and have been advis…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Jan 26, 2011

Local resident mounts campaign to stop football coaches in Finsbury Park

Local resident Martin Ridley has recently set up a campaign to control the 'dangerous speeds' of coaches driving within Finsbury Park. "The…

Started by Hugh

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Endless stream of Jehovah's Witnesses to my door.....

This is not really very important but I just wondered - does anyone else get a phenomenal number of Jehovah's Witnesses to their door on th…

Started by RNM

47 Jan 26, 2011

Giant Railway Maintenance Sheds at New River, Hornsey (Heartlands)

Have just received this info from Cllr Robert Gorrie on this matter which explains that Network Rail unlikely to submit a planning applicat…

Started by Lesley Ramm

14 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lesley Ramm

The future of the High Street: lattes or Ladbrokes?

Welcome, then, to one very depressing vision of the future. Lattes, book festivals, and high-end casualwear if you're lucky; pound shops, L…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service