Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festival Events - Thursday to Saturday

Don't forget, before the big event a week tomorrow, there are a few other events associated with the festival from Thursday to Saturday:  …

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 10, 2011

New Woodberry Down Development Forges ahead

One of the capital’s most high-profile regeneration projects continues to weather the recession, with nearly £27million of Homes and Commu…

Started by Hugh

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Harringay Passage hits new low

Having ended up having a row with a very stoned looking guy who was peeing all over the railings of South Harringay primary the other after…

Started by Hugh D

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Angela

Do they no longer stoop to conker?

On my walk along the New River at the weekend we came across a point where the path is overhung by two horse chestnut trees. I was amaze…

Started by Hugh

16 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Turnpike Lane DJ goes underground to make new electro sound

Turnpike Lane based Ben Langham, better known as Ben Phaze, has started to attract attention with his unique club music made by sampling so…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by matt

Train workers' union worries on passenger safety over plans to slash London station staff

Mainline railway stations across London and the South-East will be left without staff as a result of government cuts, the TSSA union claim…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 6, 2011

Harringay Seed Swap

A mention of poppy seeds on this post about sunflowers plus the first nasturtium seeds starting to appear in the garden made me wonder if w…

Started by Liz

17 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Liz

Stolen Wheelie Bin , can't believe it !

Hi All Was just about to put the rubbish out and noticed the wheelie bin gone.  Totally supprised as I never had one stolen ever. Phoned up…

Started by Glen Dsouza

0 Sep 6, 2011

How to get a stall at the Harringay Festival

There are a number of different types of stall available at the Harringay Festival both food and non-food as well as spaces for community g…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Fairtrade at Harringay Festival

This from the Fairtradde London blog (and big respect to Lagu of Fair Deal):   It will soon be Harringay Festival. This is a biannual event…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 4, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service