Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby gas mask found in attic - any ideas?

We are clearing out our attic in preparation for some insulation and building work. We found what appears to be a child or baby's gas mark…

Started by RNM

6 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by RNM

Lorry delivering by parking on the ladder - Is this right?

A LARGE lorry (bordering on a juggernault) - parked on a ladder street to deliver to the shops on Green lanes. Already double parked becaus…

Started by Lisa

13 Apr 29, 2012

LGBT dinner evening

'ello 'ello! I'm back in town for a short time and organising two dinner evenings at my place on Monday, 23rd April and Tuesday, 24th April…

Started by Cris Cristo

6 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by scott m.

BAT WALKS FOR 2012

Hi all Watch bats, hear bats and have them identified. I'm leading several bat walks this year.  Meeting points are arranged a week before.…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Apr 28, 2012

South Harringay Pool & Building Consultation

South Harringay Junior School on Mattison Road has a Swimming Pool & 5 light and airy rooms that can be used for meetings or exercise c…

Started by Tessa

4 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Tessa

North Harringay choir sing at the Royal Albert Hall

The choir of North Harringay Primary School sang at the Royal Albert Hall with 3,500 other children last week. It was to celebrate the Olym…

Started by Adam

0 Apr 26, 2012

Completion of Moka’s Garden refurb causes further closure

Sadly the completion of our garden refurb has been delayed due to the recent terrible weather conditions, and we really want to have it ava…

Started by moka

0 Apr 26, 2012

How safe are your drinking habits? You might be surprised

Funded by the Department of Health, dontbottleitup.org.uk offers personalised advice about drinking. You can make a start with an anon…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 26, 2012

Baby & Children First Aid

Are you looking for a baby & children first aid course? I'm a local mum that has booked a group course to keep things cheap for us all.…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Apr 25, 2012

Haringey grants for olympic themed events and projets

Haringey Council Press Release: Community and voluntary groups are invited to apply for grants through the council's the Local Opportunitie…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 25, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service