Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sainsbury's Local on West Green Road

Just drove by, and saw to my astonisment that a Sainsburys local will be opening up on West Green Road, between Terront and Etherly Road. S…

Started by Liza

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by byl999

Area forum - anyone tweeting?

No Description

Started by Michael Anderson

2 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Filling the Gap Community Cafe - What is it all about ?

Filling the Gap N15 CIC is a community café which offers local people, especially young families, a healthy, affordable alternative to…

Started by renee taylor

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

Is Railway Fields open today?

Does anyone know if Railway Fields is open today. I cant be sure if they open on the last Saturday of each month?

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

No Junk Mail

Yesterday I was dropping off leaflets on my road (on the ladder) to promote Harringay Market. I started not putting them through letterboxe…

Started by scott m.

18 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Last week to enter Haringey's Jubilee in Bloom competition

In Bloom is back… bigger and better than ever before, but with an added twist! In celebration of The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, the competiti…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 3, 2012

Park View students ask YOU to leave your car at home. Will you?

It's no car day tomorrow for Park View staff and students. Students will say no to a lift into school and walk, take the bus or ride in on…

Started by Park View

1 Jul 3, 2012

Moka's "First Thursday of every month"Dinner - Thursday 5th July 2012 - BOOK NOW!

We are now taking bookings for Moka's Monthly Dinner on Thursday 5th July. Once again there will be a set menu with no specific theme but y…

Started by moka

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by moka

Harringay food riot !!

Over the years many Harringay folk have hoped, dreamed even of better times for choice of food for our bustling little area of London.   W…

Started by matt

14 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Emma

Harringayonline B-day party

well dont know what happened, I got there about 8.30, wondered round salisbury looking like an idiot for about 10mins trying to find you, g…

Started by tigha

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service