Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will proposed new train arrangements mean cuts to services at Hornsey & Harringay?

Last week Cllr Alexander started a discussion about a Thameslink consultation, which I must admit to skimming and passing over somehwat. Th…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 14, 2012

Consultation on redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital site

Not long back from the St Ann's & Harringay Area Forum.  One of the agenda items early in the evening was a brief undate on the redevel…

Started by Karen Alexander

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Filling the Gap Community Cafe- Friday 13th cafe open for last time until autumn

Hi Please come for our last session before the Grand Official opening in Autumn. Thank you all for your support so far and for those of you…

Started by renee taylor

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

Fed up with tripping on badly maintained pavements?

From Living Streets Call for well kept pavements in your area!  All too often the state of our pavements and footways isn’t good enough. Al…

Started by Liz

32 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Reminder about St Ann's Hospital Redevelopment Consultation

The current proposal for St Ann's  is to redevelop the site to create: a modern health campus with a sustainable mix of mental health and…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 10, 2012

Which garden birds do you see around the area?

Having moved to the area six months ago, to a house with a garden (from a tiny 1st floor Crouch End flat), I've been very pleasantly surpri…

Started by DrWhams

11 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by tulips

Haringey Council finally makes a move to use new powers to control HMOs

Back in January 2010, I added the first of a series of posts on HoL highlighting the new powers made available to our Council to control th…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Paul Bumstead

online resident parking permit

I know there have been posts about problems and solutions regarding parking permits online, but I don't know where to look on the forum. Ca…

Started by Gill

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by AntK

South Harringay Swimming Pool Consultation report

Here it is - the report from the South Harringay Junior School / Mattison Road Swimming Pool Consultation which took place at the end of Ap…

Started by Tessa

3 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nemone Mercer

Traders list for this Sunday's Harringay Market

So folks, it looks like it's going be a bit rainy on Sunday. But please don't let a bit of precipitation put you off coming to the market.…

Started by AntK

14 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Kamila

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service