Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No building noise before 8am but its happening again in the regeneration of Tottenham-regardless of local residents

After trying to get the Council and developers to listen to local residents (yet still to have a meeting date set) we were woken by site no…

Started by VIX

0 Aug 7, 2012

Haringay is on TV right now -- Channel 4 dispatch

On Betting shop clustering.

Started by Rachella

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

House in Warham Road (2012)

Hello dear residents from Warham Road,   We have just moved to Warham road with our new born baby and we are so glad to see the community f…

Started by Lo

9 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Lo

First £1M house in Harringay soon?

One of the most recent sales house sales in Harringay, an admittedly unusually large house wasn't far shy of £900,000. Prices over £700,000…

Started by Hugh

29 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by TBD

Sainsbury's Hornsey slated for 2015 opening

Edited image showing the Sainsbury's site - from an original by Veggie Reggie taken at the recent Hornsey Church Tower Open Day   The follo…

Started by Hugh

12 Aug 3, 2012

Poker room at back of Yavuzlar

Just popped into Yavuzlar fruit and veg (near the bridge) and there was work being done at the back. I asked what they were doing and the a…

Started by Ruth

17 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Road safety over the last decade in Harringay

Hi all, not sure if you saw, but the Kilburn boy who done good - Bradley Wiggins - was asked yesterday night in an interview about what he…

Started by Mark B

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Harry

Party wall fence?

The brick wall that separates my front garden from my neighbours is wobbly, does anyone know if this is a joint responsibility (I live on t…

Started by maggie

13 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by byl999

Olympics day 1

Just finished my first day as a volunteer at the Olympics. Fantastic and exhausting. Any other volunteers on HoL?

Started by Michael Anderson

13 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Kamila

Can we learn from Newham's approach to bad landlords

There was an interesting story in the Standard yesterday about how Newham Council (which has a particular problem with converting outbuildi…

Started by Alison P

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service