Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invasion of the clothes eaters: Moths wreck our homes like never before, what you can do to stop them

Destroyer: Moths are wrecking Britain's homes as never before   I was horrified to discover yesterday that a much loved carpet we bought i…

Started by Hugh

19 Sep 7, 2012

Homes in Multiple Occupation: This month's topic at the Harringay and St Ann's Area Forum

The issue of Homes in Multiple Occupation is a very hot topic for community groups and residents’ associations, as these can cause problems…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 7, 2012

Park View GCSE results day video!

Hi all, Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather. We certainly are! All our students returned today for the new academic year. It has b…

Started by Park View

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by tmc

GOODWOOD REVIVAL TICKETS NEEDED!

Anyone got any tickets for the Saturday at Goodwood Revival Please!!!!

Started by Shez Shez

0 Sep 7, 2012

London Cooperative Society

I noticed a new Co-op Funeral outlet in High Street Hornsey recently (near church tower). At Hornsey Historical Society today a man named N…

Started by Lesley Ramm

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Muswell Hill Market - New Venue!

Hi Everyone, Muswell Hill Market is re-launching this Saturday at 'The village' in Muswell Hill Broadway. There will be loads of great st…

Started by Jet Payne

0 Sep 6, 2012

If you're visiting us, get off at Shirley Robertson, Malcolm Cooper or Theresa Zabell

Tfl have got into the Olympic groove by publishing a couple of reconfigured underground maps replacing station names with olympic stars.…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 6, 2012

Temporary planning law changes to double size of extensions allowed under "permitted development"

Interesting stories in papers today about how planning laws are going to be changed to double the size of extension allowed without plannin…

Started by ant

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Lou

Best internet-phone packages?

I am not happy with my virgin package anymore which is around 33.00 for unlimited home phone calls and internet which is unlimited download…

Started by gilly

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by gilly

New members needed for Haringey Independent Custody Visitor Panel

I'm the current chair of Haringey Independent Custody Visitor Panel and thought it worth raising on HoL that the Panel is looking for more …

Started by Johnny

1 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service