Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't Forget MOKA IS NOW OPEN on THURSDAY & FRIDAY EVENINGS

Please come and join us for drinks and light bites......Open 7pm - 11pm

Started by moka

0 Oct 4, 2012

Unseasonal produce..

Going into Sainsbury's today I was greeted by a lovely display of strawberries, asparagus and sugarsnap peas - the latter two from Peru, bu…

Started by Maddy

5 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Neil

Here's one I missed: Team GB Fencing Star is a Harringay Boy

In conversation yesterday, I discovered that it's common knowledge amongst some locals that one of the UK's best fencers lives on the La…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Neil

For the G in LGBT

Guys I'm having drinks for my gay male friends on 13 October. A few neighbours are coming around too. Having hosted at the supper club for…

Started by scott m.

0 Oct 4, 2012

Community cafe Menu for friday

After another delivery from FARSHARE the food redistirbution charity , the revised menu for Friday is looking like this: Vegetable moussaka…

Started by renee taylor

0 Oct 3, 2012

recycling survey - I just got this email - with a link to a survey

October 2012 Dear local resident   The Environment and Housing Scrutiny Panel is currently scrutinising the new waste and recycling service…

Started by Neil

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Junk mail

We get an unbelievable amount of junk mail, I'm sure everyone does...  Has any one tried the 'no junk mail' sticker on their letter box. D…

Started by Bethany

25 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

P O Sorting Office change of use plans published

From the LBH Planning list, notice re change of use of the Arena sorting office to retail.  Open for comments now. No info re where the sor…

Started by pamish

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Student or local photographer for pet portrait

I'm looking for someone local to photograph my sister's cat in her home as a gift. We'll want 4-5 photos. Would be nice to see other exampl…

Started by Sophie Smith

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Amanda

Pear Picking - Monday AM 1st Oct

Hi. Just had word that we have a pear tree in N15 to pick early next week, just off West Green Road. We are looking at 10.30 to 12 on Monda…

Started by Justin Guest

26 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service