Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windows 8 is coming soon!!!!

Dear All For the 25th of October 2012 the Microsoft officially announced the release of full version their latest operating system called W…

Started by Marek

6 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Marek

With Friends like these .... ?

Perhaps someone from the Friends of Fairland Park could now take down their fly-posted ad for their event of 3 weeks ago ?     Rich please…

Started by John D

12 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Petition to halt NHS privatisation in Tottenham

http://action.38degrees.org.uk/ccg_found_o?postcode=N4+1PP&email=emmawilly%40hotmail.com&c=f6639b1862cb92c4#petition Hi All I have…

Started by Takaokagiejin

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RTDR

You.matter event, adult volunteers sought for uniformed youth groups

I’d like to report back on the You.matter event which was held yesterday at the old Tottenham Town Hall. A number of uniformed youth groups…

Started by David Schmitz

0 Oct 8, 2012

Some sort of protest on Green Lanes?

I'm incredibly curious as to what happened last night. There were fireworks, then some time later there was some kind of a protest pretty m…

Started by Cat

21 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ElleCarumba

What do you think about your local town centre?

Just had this Haringey consultation questionnaire (about Wood Green and Green Lanes shopping centres) dropped through my letterbox. Get scr…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by JJ B

A small act make a huge difference. And Cafe Lemon will pay you 10p.

Cafe Lemon will pay you 10p when you bring your own Keep Cup to refill with any takeaway coffees, teas and hot chocolate. By reducing the u…

Started by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

2 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Volunteers wanted for Fairland Park Big Draw 14.10.12

Hello, We are looking for volunteers to help support the Fairland Park Big Draw, which is taking place on Sunday 14th October 11-1.  If you…

Started by woody

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

Free to a GOOD home - sweet black boy kitten

I've one remaining kitten free to be homed from this weekend. He's very friendly and inquisitive and enjoys running about my flat and playi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by KP

Goblin Line and Thameslink Franchise

As you may know a group of residents in E17 has taken Network Rail (NR) to task over the vibrations caused by freight trains on the Goblin…

Started by David Robson

4 Oct 6, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service