Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uses for leftover oak wood?

I just installed a beautiful sold oak work surface in my kitchen: now I have several fairly large pieces of wood left over. About 3 or 4 pi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Community cafe Menu Tomorrow - 11.30-2.00 Salvation Army Hall

Menu for tomorrow is shaping up like this:Autumn Minestrone soup with homemade garlic flatbread and fig and walnut cheese, or warm salad of…

Started by renee taylor

0 Oct 11, 2012

London Fire Brigade - Smoke Alarm Checks

I just had two guys from the London Fire Brigade knock on my door asking if I wanted a smoke alarm check.  I checked their ID and they had…

Started by Karen Alexander

12 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Alison P

St Ann's Hospital Development - Consultation Report

Following this summer's consultation on the future of the St Ann's Hospital site, Harringay Online has secured a copy of the consultatio…

Started by Hugh

7 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Join with your neighbours to help fix the bin blight on your street

Over on another conversation, I suggested neighbours working together to make a start on fixing the awful bin blight we've been saddled wit…

Started by Hugh

38 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Pls can anyone recommend a good dressmaker or tailor in the area?

Hi,  I'm looking for a dressmaker or local tailor who can help with some patterns and fabrics I have been meaning to put together for some…

Started by Mook

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park Athletics Track- Consultation Results 2012

Apologies if this was flagged earlier on HoL, but thought it worthwhile to keep up interest in  future prospects for the track, and mome…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Oct 9, 2012

How to remove blood stains in the carpet?

Our dog hurt his paw and when we got home there were dried blood stains everywhere! Any tips on how to remove them? He's fine thank god but…

Started by Jessica

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ian

Santander cashpoint has 'stolen' my money again!

I rarely use Santander cashpoint on Green Lanes because it has such a history of problems and I have had to complain before when it has ref…

Started by maggie

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by maggie

New Friends of Fairland Park logo: light under a bushel

The other day I caught sight of the new logo for the Friends of Fairland Park. I hadn't seen it before and can't see it on their website…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service