Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a Monitoring Camera in your house to observe your baby condition

Hello Everybody I know how that the subject of monitoring cameras is quite problematic for some people who value their freedom and hate "Th…

Started by Marek

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by RNM

Party at Filling The Gap

EVENT%20POSTER%20%281%29.docx Please come along on the 17th November 1-3pm at the Salvation Army Hall to our free event. Food, facepaint…

Started by renee taylor

0 Nov 9, 2012

Warham Road bulb planting and planter tidy this Sunday

I'm planning to do a bit of work on the Warham planters, including planting more daff bulbs. If anyone is around at about 2.30 on Sunday (w…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 9, 2012

The Romans are coming!

If you are on Tottenham High Road on Tuesday 6th November from 10.30am, don’t do a double take …. you will be seeing two Roman Ermine Stree…

Started by Liz

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Liz

Fish 'n' Chips film in Harringay

One for film and/or Harringay fans.  I had the following in my mailbox recently. Thanks to Chris for sending it in. Hi Hugh, Have you hear…

Started by Hugh

11 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Buying a poppy

Those people who wish to buy a poppy this year may like to know that they have them in Stroud Green and Harringay Library. Picture by Shel…

Started by Liz

13 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by John D

Remembrance Day in Haringey

London Borough of Haringey Remembrance Day services and wreath-laying ceremonies  Friday 9 November 10.45am - Local schoolchildren, clergy…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Liz

FIVE years on: Ally Pally saved!

ON TUESDAY night (6th November) the Alexandra Palace Trust Board formally approved the big bid to the Heritage Lottery Fund in respect of m…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Views on the current status of Noel Park Primary

We're currently looking at primary schools for our son who's starting next September. I'm aware of the general situation of it being forced…

Started by DrWhams

0 Nov 8, 2012

Metropolitan locks and locksmith - genuine?

I bumped into a guy from an organisation called metropolitan putting in locks for a neighbour. He said he was fitting locks for free on the…

Started by pipplypig

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by pipplypig

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service