Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Ladder Residents' Association?

Moved from another thread:  by John McMullan 49 minutes ago Hugh, is it time we started a Harringay residents association? I hate RAs b…

Started by HoL Site Admin

52 May 4, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Veolia and the food waste bin

Is anyone else getting this problem?  Every since they went onto fortnightly rubbish collections, the dustmen have managed to miss emptying…

Started by Ruth Valentine

19 May 3, 2013
Reply by Gina O

Haringey 38 Degrees - Save our NHS

We are a relatively new group and have been campaigning to save the NHS in Haringey over the last few months. We had an early success when…

Started by Michele

0 May 3, 2013

Building work at the Arena going on this evening!!

Almost 11.30 p.m and there are loud metallic hammering noises going on at the Arena, which if I can hear it this clearly, must be bothering…

Started by Maddy

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Maddy

For anyone else intrigued by the box wearing figures in some of Harringay's street art

May I present "Boxhead" ? Boxhead

Started by ingo pless

4 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by jackie Walduck

Lothair Road: trees along the railway line

Various residents of Lothair Road have been telling me that trees growing on railway land along the line are not being pruned, and that as…

Started by David Schmitz

4 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

Cul De Sac needed for a Short Film shoot!

Hi All I'm looking for a victorian terrace cul de sac that would be happy to accommodate a short film team to shoot for a weekend day in Ma…

Started by Aaron Trinder

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Aaron Trinder

Harringay Characters: Rhodesia Charlie

"Rhodesia Charlie"   I wandered in to Railway Fields this afternoon and whilst there I met Charlie. "Hello there", he hailed me, "What a fa…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Antoinette

Temporary setback for Ward's Corner

The WCC went to court yesterday to make the case for our legal challenge to Haringey Council to go to Judicial Review. We are challenging H…

Started by pamish

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by pamish

Eric Pickles wants to bring back the county of Middlesex, Harringay's 'historic county'

Eric Pickles, the Communities Secretary, has pledged to resurrect historic county names that stopped being used nearly 40 years ago as part…

Started by Liz

22 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by brian granville

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service