Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glorious Steampunk

You really should have been at the Victorian Mayhem in Markfield Park on Sunday. Here's a slideshow

Started by pamish

3 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by LSquared

Deafening music on the Ladder

Anyone else been woken up this morning by someone having party and/or playing really loud music? We're in Falkland Road and it sounds like…

Started by MLBuckers

19 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Cath

Should bicycles have number plates?

I know it's reactionary, but I have been thinking about this, my wife told me that our youngest son was nearly hit by a cyclist crossing Gr…

Started by matthew cuthbert

43 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sean Boyle

8-year old guitarist seeks other rock kids to make a big noise!

Our son, Jackson, who just turned 8, has been learning to play acoustic guitar for a couple of years now. And he's getting a bit fed up of…

Started by Stuart

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Marika

Building noise

There's been a pneumatic drill going on somewhere at the back of my house for several days, including over the weekend, also I was woken in…

Started by Maddy

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by AnnieH

RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

I have just received a text from my landlord saying "New windows will be fitted in next few weeks i will advise when . Meanwhile please tid…

Started by Haringey Cat

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Unruly neighbour

I'm experiencing problems with one of my neighbours being generally inconsiderate and noisy and when I try to speak to her she just laughs…

Started by Lauren

6 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lauren

School or Community Group Wanted to Support "New River" Insect Hotel

An 'Insect Hotel' has been designed into the New River sign planned for the bottom of Alison Road. Rob Tao is looking for local community…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 17, 2013

Nasty little streamlet

Anyone know what's with the unpleasant little stream which has been oozing out of a grille at the bottom of the eastbound Harringay Green L…

Started by rosyrose

11 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Has anyone recently bought a flat in the Ladders?

Hi, I have been looking to buy a 2 bed garden flat in the Ladders for a few months now but am finding that flats are going for over the ask…

Started by SuzanneB

27 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Neil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service