Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowd Funding for my first feature film...

I just wanted to post something on here about a feature film I'm producing called Kajaki.  It's a true story about a group of Paras who ent…

Started by Andrew

4 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Haringey Libraries - Christmas and New Year opening hours

Christmas and New Year Opening Hours Monday 23 December 2013 - normal hours Tuesday 24 December 2013 - 9am to 1pm only Wednesday 25 Decemb…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 2, 2013

Big liver in Wightman Rd this morning

Walking to the station at about 8am today, I noticed a huge slab of liver in the middle of Wightman Rd at the top of Mattison Rd. It looked…

Started by Lauren

9 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

School Reception Class Places - Deadline for Applications

Councillors have just received a reminder about the deadline for applying for a place in a reception class at the Borough's primary and inf…

Started by David Schmitz

0 Dec 1, 2013

Your views on Railway Fields

Whether you are a regular at Railway Fields local nature reserve or have never ventured up the cobbled path (or have never even heard of it…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

24 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by SG

Ugent help needed for todays lantern making workshop

Due to a sickness we're short staffed, could anyone come help at the lantern making workshop today at Harringay Market? 11am - 2pm. Or help…

Started by ant

0 Dec 1, 2013

Lanterns lanterns lanterns - TODAY

Don't forget, the lantern making workshops are this weekend. TODAY at the Salisbury Pub on the corner of Green Lanes and St Anns, 12:30 - 4…

Started by ant

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Alice Martin

The Community Big Gig

Don't miss the upcoming fund raising event to support World AIDS Day on 5th Dec at Irish Community Centre, Pretoria Road London N17 8DX. F…

Started by thamby rajah

0 Nov 30, 2013

When will the shop fronts be changed on Green Lanes...

Just wondered when the traditional style shop fronts were happening and if they were planning on taking down the Estate Agents boards above…

Started by Dee

13 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Rob Tao

Flaming good art

I've just returned from one of my fairly regular Friday night eatings out in a local Turkish restaurant.  This time we went to Flame. One t…

Started by Mary Price

1 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Liza

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service