Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will 2014 be the Year of the Crowdsourced Independent Council Candidate?

In another unapologetic hijack of Nesta's 2014 predictions, I was very interested to see the story of an area in Australia, the population…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

End through traffic on Wightman and on Ladder rungs!

John McMullan has made this proposal in various places. Maybe there’s an extended discussion of it in this forum somewhere, but what I’ve s…

Started by Frederick Guy

75 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Advice about moving to mount view court on green lanes,n8

Hello We are looking to buy in mount view court. Does anyone have any inside info about what it is like to live there please? Many thanks J

Started by JB

7 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

Reduction In Cost Of A Parking Fine On The Way?

Saw this BBC article on Parking Fines and Gov moves to cut them. Not sure how I feel about it. I have had parking tickets, not too many, so…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jan 10, 2014

Rogue Ladder Landlord Benefits to Tune of £312,000

Haringey Council press release: A rogue landlord who made hundreds of thousands of pounds from two family homes that had been illegally con…

Started by HoL Site Admin

11 Jan 10, 2014

Twelfth Night and the annual dead christmas tree competition for 2014 is open!

Time to take down the tree, pack the ornaments away and eat that last chocolate santa that inexplicably escaped the attention of the kids (…

Started by Liz

4 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Andy Newman

Where to dump the old Christmas tree

From the Haringey Independent.... Haringey Borough Council to help get rid of Christmas trees By Jaber Mohamed, Reporter Haringey Borough C…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 Jan 10, 2014

Solving the Murder Mystery in Harringay & Wood Green

Fancy a good New Year's read? How about a locally based murder mystery with settings including The Salisbury and Duckett's Common? Here'…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park concerts - Call in of council decision

As many of you will know Haringey Council's cabinet have agreed to increase the number of large commercial concerts that can be held in Fin…

Started by Karen Alexander

11 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Tris

What happenend to the West Green Resident Association?

Does anyone know if the West Green Resident Association is still active? Their wiki hasn't been updated since late 2012.

Started by markb

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ian Craine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service