Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moselle water quality at Lordship Rec

If you are at Lordship Rec this week, don't be alarmed if you see the Moselle has turned a luminous green.  A Thames Water team have been i…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 9, 2022
Reply by George Pinnell

UPDATE: Baking Competition SUSPENDED at Harringay Village Fete this Saturday

UPDATE: We will still be gathering on Saturday 10 September, but without the bounce and party atmosphere, following the death of her late M…

Started by Pete

0 Sep 7, 2022

How to contact Stroud Green and Harringay Library?

Please can anyone share a working email address - and better still, to a named contact - for the library over the bridge in Quernmore Road?…

Started by Kit

0 Sep 6, 2022

National Rejoin Demo next Saturday

National Rejoin the EU demonstration and March.  Meet 12.00 Marble Arch Saturday 10th September...

Started by Philip

0 Sep 5, 2022

Next LGBT+ Pub Meet Up at Brouhaha

So we’ve done a couple of meet ups now and they’ve been great! Lovely group of people and more and more people being added each time! The…

Started by PoppyRed

1 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by Luciano

Is anoyne still using halogen bulbs?

Having calculated the frightening cost of running the bulbs in our kitchen and bathroom, I spent part of the last couple of days taking out…

Started by Hugh

22 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by michaelw

To fix, or not to fix: that is the question

Anyone tussling with this question? Our fix is ending soon and we've been offered a fix that is 133% above the current (April to Sept) pric…

Started by Hugh

7 Sep 4, 2022
Reply by John Shulver

What my attic tells me about Britain's development over the past half century

I've been going through cellar and attics over the past few weeks, sorting and chucking out. I thought I'd finished, but I found one last b…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 4, 2022
Reply by John Shulver

A review of Harringay - heard of kentishtowner?

https://www.kentishtowner.co.uk/2022/08/11/a-beginners-guide-to-harringay-green-lanes/

Started by TTTH

0 Sep 3, 2022

Cycling puzzle in Ally Pally

As a regular user of Ally Pally I'm bemused by the behaviour of many cyclists. Whenever I'm cycling say to Crouch End, I come through the S…

Started by Philip

4 Sep 2, 2022
Reply by Simon Warner

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service